We are currently hiring German Speaking AI Annotators to join our team with major social media platform!
As an Annotator, you’ll possess a strong aptitude for working with data and excellent verbal and written communication skills. You’ll be flexible and analytical with the ability to understand and interpret large datasets and apply predefined guidelines, ensuring the accuracy and quality of annotations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Annotate German data accurately and consistently in accordance with predefined annotation guidelines.
- Evaluate the quality of existing data resources as well as the output of machine learning classifiers and internal tools.
- Develop, implement, and maintain guidelines and procedures for consistent, high-quality classification and content creation and organization.
- Perform basic research as needed to annotate accurately.
- Provide feedback on the annotation tasks and contribute to the continuous improvement of the data annotation process.
- Provide insights regarding observed patterns in the annotated data.
- Research new entity categories and best practices for organizing them.
Skills and Competencies
- Strong personal resilience with the ability to operate in a pressured and fast paced environment
- High Proficiency in German
- Understanding common social norms (Social dynamics, social media, popular culture)
What's on offer
- Permanent contract; full-time
- Competitive salary + Bonus
- Mon to Fri(Maybe some ocasional weekend shifts)
- Healthcare, Pension and Free meals onsite (Breakfast and Lunch, or dinner)
- Performance bonus, Tax Saver and Bike-to-Work Scheme
Working hours: You can choose between Day shift (9am – 5:30pm) or Evening shift (6pm – 2am). There are no rotations. Monday to Friday, occasionally weekends and bank holidays.
- For the Evening shift: 25 percent salary uplift for the late hours from 10pm to 2am
- For the Evening shift: 12 euro per day (before tax) as travel allowance
- Location: It can be fully remote after the initial training period (You have to based in Ireland)
- Office inDublin 18, Sandyford, Dublin South