As Resident Engineer Water / Wastewater you will provide supervision and management on a programme of work to deliver new and upgrade water / wastewater network improvements in the Bandon area, Cork. Due to on-going contract awards this Global Engineering Consultancy firm have a requirement for a Resident Engineer to work on water and wastewater projects. You should be able to demonstrate previous experience in either the design or construction of watermain upgrades and rehabilitation techniques, leakage repair / wastewater upgrades and treatment works etc. As Resident Engineer - Water / Wastewater you will be responsible for site supervision of either water / wastewater projects and to be considered for the role you will have the following experience:
- At least 7 years satisfactory post graduate experience in on-site supervision, contract administration and project management of civil engineering works to include water or wastewater projects.
- A Degree in a related discipline such as Civil Engineering.
- Capable of writing clear and concise reports and keeping works records.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Health and Safety procedures and regulations.
- Satisfactory knowledge of construction contracts, experience in FIDIC and Public Works forms of contract would be advantageous but not essential.
- A current and valid SafePass card is essential, confined spaces training would be desirable.