Structural Design Engineer Co. Meath
INFORM3 are currently recruiting for a Structural Design Engineer for a leading Manufacturing company in county Meath. The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivering of detailed design and engineering projects within the engineering department.
You will be tasked with providing effective and innovative product and project design solutions to ensure the company remain a market leader within the industries they work in.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design structural steel work using Tekla.
- Design manufacturing equipment and projects for company clients.
- Output drawings, BOMs and other documentation to in-house and 3rd party fabricators.
- Support specific projects ensuring timescales and budget requirements are achieved.
- Optimise structural designs using Tekla Structural designer.
- Output of 3D models for review both internally and with customers.
- Produce mechanical designs from concept to production drawings in line with customer needs and business objectives.
- Liaising with clients and other functional workplace departments to ensure intent is met and drawing approval is achieved as efficiently as possible.
- Relay information about the status of the project with the senior design team and the project managers.
- Ensure all health and safety requirements are took into consideration throughout the design process.
Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience using Tekla.
- Degree of equivalent in Engineering.
- Understanding of Mechanical systems in manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge of production of BOM.
- Ability to work well and contribute within a team.
- Good attention to detail.
- Be proactive and positive in work.
For more information about the role please feel free to contact Caolán on 015 314 886.