.. , Diabetes, and Respiratory diseases, along with raw materials for consumer Healthcare goods. The site is welcoming exciting growth and new expansions to support .. employees and resources to ensure the delivery of projects in the required timeframe and ensure that the site’s technical, quality and safety metrics .. read more
- The Technical Support Rep is the front-line “trusted advisor” for SolarWinds product users, a key contributor to the customer experience through resolving customer’s issues, educating customer product functionalities, optimize their monitoring capabilities, and building a knowledge-based library.
- Direct interaction with SolarWinds customers and channel partners helping them to identify, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues with SolarWinds suite of Network, System, Security, Database monitoring products and Tools.
- Front-line support for all incoming customer support issues, with web or phone support.
- Serve as liaison between customer, advanced technical support, and internal development for all escalated product-related issues, including product enhancements, bug resolution, and overall product education.
- Develop or update customer-facing support documentation and public-facing articles on (SolarWinds Customer and Product Support | Success Center)
- Share ideas to improve product features and usability, scale support, reduce incidents, increase customer satisfaction while reducing customer effort.
- Share upcoming customer training, successfully case studies, and demonstrate the product values.
- Share knowledge with the team and celebrate team success.
- Bachelor’s degree, diploma, or equivalent work experience
- Professional certifications are a plus: CCNA, MCSE, VCP, AWS or Azure
- Comfortable to the technical conversation with customers
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in customer technical support or developer role
- Excellent communication - both verbal and written, support is conducted via email and phone
- Self-driven, passionate to a good listener and to be able to identify the key customer concern and resolve customer’s issue
- Passionate to explore new IT technologies
- Strong knowledge of all current Windows OS server and understands event loggings
- Administrative knowledge of Linux
- Good knowledge of networking, network protocols, security appliance and access points, such as Cisco, Riverbed, Brocade, HP, Aruba
- Good knowledge of administering or managing server Application/Services, such as IIS, MSSQL and understanding applications logs
- Advantages in Deploying or Managing network monitoring systems (such as SolarWinds NPM, SAM and Nagios)
- Good knowledge of monitoring protocol like SNMP, WMI, SMI-S, Common Information Model, Performance Counter